Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just for Fun

 

Jay and I made this video for the kids yesterday. There’s a stop-action display at the children’s museum in Bangor and I’ve been wanting to do my own since we went there last week!! The kids directed the story and hubby and I did all the work, ahem, the rest. I should have taken the time to download some kid music, but the children were getting impatient to see their work. I hope you enjoy!  By the way, the story is that Rainbow Dash discovers a treasure map, brings it back to her friends and they go and find the treasure. Then the evil pirates swoop in and take it away from them at swordpoint. I have a feeling there is going to be a sequel. These ponies don’t take crap like that lying down!

P.S. Amelia was adamant that the ponies be properly dressed for their video debut. She’s so cute :)

 

No comments: